How to Support the Ministries of St. Luke's
You may mail your check to the parish office:
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
P.O. Box 5, Cleveland, TN 37364-0005
(Please make sure you note on the memo line if the payment is for your pledge, or other offerings)
You may pay by Automatic Bank Payments:
If you pay your bills using your bank’s online payment system, you should be able to set up a one-time payment or recurring periodic payments from your bank account. Many of our parishioners already use this method. This may be the best way to pay your pledge, as there is no processing fee for the church, and this method is free to you as well. Please remember to change/stop the payment if your pledge changes/stops.
You may pay by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Automatic Withdrawal:
To pay directly from checking or savings via the dropdown ‘Give’ menu on the church website
· Click the ‘Give Online’ button on our website – http://www.stlukescleveland.org
· Enter the amount you want to give, select a fund (Pledge, Plate, Special Offering/Memorials), choose a frequency, and enter your email address.
If you choose Special Offering/Memorials, please specify the emphasis or person in the memo line.
· Click Continue and enter your payment information to complete the transaction.
If you have a Realm login, you can log in when prompted to use your saved payment method.
You may pay by iPhone, iPad, or Android Smartphone:
You will need an account for the app. Please contact the church office for an invitation link to be sent to you.
· Search "Connect – Our Church Community" in the app store.
· Download the free app and sign in.
· Tap the Giving icon at the bottom, tap Make a Gift and follow the prompts to give.
You can pay by Text:
· Text stlukescleveland and any amount (including the $ sign) to 73256. For example: "stlukescleveland $20"
· Click the link you receive in the text message response.
· Follow the prompts to give. Text giving automatically saves your payment information so you can quickly give again.
Please remember that when you pay your pledge with a credit or debit card you receive credit for the full amount paid, but the Church will not receive the full amount of your payment, since the credit card company takes out a 2-3% service fee. On our online giving page there is a check box so that you may choose to cover the cost of the service fee if you feel so led.