2020 Stewardship Campaign
September 8, 2019
What an exciting time of year!
School is starting a new year! A new Christian Education year is beginning at St. Luke’s! It’s Football Time in Tennessee! It’s time to begin thinking about our pledge to St. Luke’s!
What? It’s that time again?!?
Yes, and our expanded Stewardship Committee has some great ideas and made some exciting plans for this fall!
· First, we will host an Ice Cream Social and Taco Bar on Wednesday, September 18th as part of Wednesday Night Live!
· We are inviting our Bishop for another BBQ & the Bishop on Tuesday, October 15th!
· Our Stewardship Committee members will be telling stories this fall about what St. Luke’s means to them!
· We will have Mite Boxes available for our younger folks to help them learn about giving to help others!
· The Pledge Card includes the opportunity to get involved in a variety of ministries!
· And guess what? We will have electronic Pledge Cards available for the first time!
The parish is expanding our ministries and if at all possible, please consider an increase in your pledge. It’s going to be an exciting fall and new year at St. Luke’s! Our Lord, Jesus Christ, is leading us, and we are responding!!
Praise be to God, and peace to you all!
Lord God, You alone are the source of every good gift, of the vast array of our universe, and the mystery of every human life. We praise You and we thank You for your great power and your tender, faithful love. Everything we are and everything we have is your gift. After having created us, You have given us into the keeping of your Son, Jesus Christ. Fill our minds with His truth, and our hearts with His love, that in His Spirit we may be bonded together in a community of faith, a parish family, a caring people. In the name and Spirit of Jesus, we commit ourselves to be good stewards of the gifts entrusted to us, to share our time, our talent, and our material gifts as an outward sign of the treasure we hold in Jesus.